tisdag, augusti 01, 2006

Kall eller inte

Bara lite blandade citat från en konversation.

-They make you feel cool. And hey. I met you. You are not cool.
-I know. Even when I thought I was, I knew I wasn't.
- That's because we're uncool. And while women will always be a problem for us, most of the great art in the world is about that very same problem. Good-looking people don't have any spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter.


-I'm glad you were home.
-I'm always home. I'm uncool.


-The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 em, Blogger .gustav said...

Det sista citatet gillar jag skarpt. Var kommer det ifrån?

 
At 5:45 em, Blogger Sajmon said...

Alla citaten är från Almost Famous när William Miller pratar med Lester Bangs.

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home